Cycling & walking
The Limburg landscape, where our campsite is located, is very popular among cycling and hiking enthusiasts. The sloping landscape makes every bike ride or walk different. Along the way there is so much to see and you will always come across a cosy terrace or village where you can rest for a while and enjoy the hospitality of Limburg. We would like to introduce you to our beautiful region. Therefore we already selected the most beautiful cycling and walking routes for you. And extra handy! All routes start and end from the campsite.
Below are five walking routes that start and finish at the campsite. Along the routes are various restaurants where you can stop for a drink or a bite to eat. The average difference in altitude of the routes is 60 metres.
- Route 1 – a route of 6.8 kilometres through the beautiful surroundings of Meerssen
- Route 2 – a route of 11.5 kilometres through nforest and residential areas in the direction of Valkenburg
- Route 3 – a route of 10.8 kilometres through the municipality of Meerssen
- Route 4 – a route of 14 kilometres through Berg en Terblijt in the direction of Bemelen and back to the campsite via Valkenburg
- Route 5 – a route of 23 kilometres. Een combination of route 3 en 4.
Below are various cycling routes through the province of Limburg, including hilly and flat routes. Along the routes are various restaurants where you can stop for a drink or a bite to eat.
- Route 2 – A route of 27 kilometres. You cycle through a slightly hilly area via Valkenburg to Gulpen.
- Route 3 – A route of 20 or 40 kilometres through a hilly area. A challenge for amateur cyclists.